Data Protection Office – Junior Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in data protection? We are looking for someone like that to:
- Prepare data privacy reports for internal and external recipients (incl. data protection authorities).
- Support with management of the control environment for compliance with EU GDPR and local privacy laws in selected jurisdictions.
- Manage key statistics incl. variances in data transfers, alignment of data taxonomies and other topics on a regular basis.
- Act as business administrator, supporting the efficient operation of the DPO tools.
- Assist in resolution of issues, and provision of ad hoc support within DPO.
The Data Protection Office has been recently set up within UBS and is led by the Group Data Protection Officer (Group DPO), with a mandate to support UBS' adherence to data protection regulations. The Group Data Protection Officer is headquartered in Switzerland with Data Protection Offices in key UBS locations. To fulfill its mandate, the Group Data Protection Office works closely with key stakeholders across the UBS organization.
You are an enthusiastic professional looking to contribute to UBS' management of data privacy matters affecting our clients and employees. You have analytical skills and understanding of the financial services industry. Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills enable you to communicate to key stakeholders.
- Driven, a self-starter and have a proven ability to organize own work in a dynamic working environment and delivering on different topics within agreed timelines.
- Committed to high quality delivery, with attention to detail.
- Analytical with ability to quickly grasp new concepts and translate into concrete actions and outcomes.
- A flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English, other languages is a plus.
- Professional background in relevant area, including Compliance, Risk or Audit.
- At least 2-3 years relevant working experience in the financial industry; prior experience in data privacy or related area such as information security is a plus.
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst is a pre.
- Sound understanding of technology, or are interested in enhancing this.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."