Compliance & Operational Risk Control - Poland Compliance Officer
Job Reference #
Do you specialize in compliance, conduct risk and employee conduct? We are looking for someone wants to:
• support the business in managing risk
• perform second-line-of-defense activities for consequential risks
• ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
• deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
• undertake investigations
• provide business management with controls, training, frameworks, information and insights required to manage risk
• train the employees on the Bank's conduct rules
• develop and maintains local policies and checks those requirements are met
• be the escalation point for Compliance issues in Poland, including reviewing new laws, rules and policies to assess their impact
• undertake review and impact assessment of new Polish regulations
• anti Money Laundering Officer for Poland
You’ll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control Corporate Center (C&ORC CC) team within Krakow and will be the Compliance Officer for all of UBS' operations in Poland – including Krakow, Wroclaw and Warsaw. You will report directly to the Chief of Staff of C&ORC CC based in London and be part of the EMEA C&ORC Compliance team.
• a university degree – preferably in law, business, economics
• 3 years' experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance – or equivalent area
• sound know-how in the analysis of business processes
• willingness to travel so that all locations in Krakow, Wroclaw and Warsaw are covered. The role includes coverage of a regulated entity in Warsaw
• fluency in English and Polish is required
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."