Risk Business Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy analysing various topics within credit risk, finance and related areas? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently? Do you like working together with key stakeholders to find effective and efficient solutions? Would you like to learn about how risk is managed and reported at UBS and become a subject matter expert on risk data?
If yes, you might be just the person we are looking for to help us to:
• capture business requirements, analyse and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications
• work with Functional Architects and other Business Analysts to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
• coordinate with IT on the design and testing of solutions
• organise user acceptance testing
• support and follow-up investigation of questions, issues, and defects
• prepare training and guidance to support the transition to run-the-bank
• ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
This roles provides a great opportunity to be at the forefront of regulatory-driven changes and the firm's wider transition to the strategic reporting platform.
You will be working in the Credit Risk Change team within the Group Risk Control Change Management Unit in Krakow. Our mission is to make the bank ready for the future.
Specifically, we work on FINMA, ECB and Federal Reserve Board (FRB) related topics, making sure their requirements are implemented, while at the same time optimizing functionality and efficiency for the bank overall.
Current focus of the team is on the upcoming FRB regulation covering risk concentrations to related counterparties.
The Credit Risk Change team is part of the wider Risk Control organization and works as an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds.
We offer roles at different seniority levels, depending on candidate and experience.
• Experience and / or education in risk control, risk modelling or risk analytics. Candidates with an IT, finance or treasury background or graduates with a proven affinity to credit risk are also welcome
• Knowledge of risk methodology, quantitative analysis, treasury or finance related topics
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• Previous exposure or familiarity to project development/project management approaches
• Degree in a quantitative discipline, banking and finance, or relevant work experience
• Exposure to working under the Agile methodology is a plus
• An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• A flexible, resilient hands-on team player with a positive attitude
• Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• Known for your independent can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."