Recruitment Process Coordinator with German
Business management, administration and support, Human Resources (HR), Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Are you a people person, open to gain new experience and to thrive? We are looking for someone like you to:
- partner with candidates, hiring managers, recruiters and provide quality experience during recruitment process
- organize and manage the interview scheduling process
- initiate onboarding
- keep track of all candidate data in the recruiting system and manage the ad-hoc queries
- complete validation and quality check of job adverts
We are a business dedicated team full of young and creative people, who love to speak foreign languages. We are based in Krakow (Czerwone Maki) and Wroclaw where on a daily basis we support recruitment process for UBS in Switzerland. Our day starts with a good cup of coffee and planning, organizing, discussing and much more in order to deliver the best possible service for candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity and integrity of our team, as tackling the tasks needs sticking to the guidelines as well as thinking outside the box.
Meet some of the Wroclaw and Krakow HR team! Watch the video
- passion for working with people and true service oriented mind-set
- experience in a similar role in an international company would be an asset
- German Speaker
- fluent in English
- French/Italian would be an asset
- well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
- familiar with standard IT tools and eager to learn more
- a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."