Financial Accounting and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a qualified financial specialist with an analytical mindset? Do you have an eye for detail and the ability to learn from experience? Would you like to be involved in comprehensive financial reporting for a bank?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support and coordinate preparation of UBS external disclosures in interim and annual reports, in accordance with IFRS and other relevant requirements
– support with preparation and review of electronic reporting format XBRL so that it accurately represents our financial statements
– work on statistical regulatory disclosures required by FNMA, SNB and BIS
– perform analytical review of our reporting products, including validation controls, data reconciliation and variance analysis
– co-operate with other UBS teams globally to ensure full front-to-back process and content integrity of UBS external and regulatory disclosures
You’ll be working in Group Accounting, Controlling and Policy team, which is primarily located in Zurich and Noida, and looking for further support in Krakow. We are responsible for the production of UBS’s quarterly and annual consolidated and standalone financial statements, as well as for preparation of a large number of regulatory disclosures required by FINMA, the Swiss National Bank and the Banks for International Settlements. Our value proposition is to mastermind associated financial reporting and IT infrastructure, as well as to establish in-depth analytical reviews and internal accounting control documentation.
– a university degree in finance and accounting, economics, controlling or similar field; CIMA / ACCA qualification would be an advantage
– 3-4 years of relevant experience, ideally in the financial services industry
– excellent MS Office skills and the ability to work with a complex global data pool; SAP BW and / or XBRL knowledge is a plus
– strong analytical and problem solving skills
– very good communication skills with the ability to work in an international environment and to interact with stakeholders on all levels of seniority
– fluent in English; German knowledge although not required is an advantage as certain regulatory documentation is available in German only
– reliable and methodical, with a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems and learn from experience
– proactive and flexible with the ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."